Sunday mornings are not complete without an egg savory dish. Egg coconut curry call Andyache Purnache is very simple to make and take only 20 mins to prepare.
- Eggs (4-5)
- Grated Coconut – 1 cup
- Onion finely chopped – 1 cup
- Garlic finely chopped – 2 tsp
- Jeera – 2 tsp
- Jeera Powder – 2 tsp
- Water – 2 cups
- Salt (as per taste)
1. Take 4 – 5 Eggs and boil them in water for 4 mins.
2. Peel the boiled eggs and cut them into half.
3. In a wok or kadai mix onions, coconut, garlic, jeera, jeera powder, salt and oil with your hands. Then pour water in the mixture. Let the mixture boil for 2 mins until the onions are cooked.
4. Gently insert the eggs in the mixture and let it cook for 1 min.
Andyache Purnache is ready!!!