- Onion (1 cup) finely chopped
- Green Chilli (2-3) Finely chopped
- Coriander (1 cup)
- Salt (according to taste)
- Red Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 cups water
For Potato Bhujna take 4-5 peeled potatoes. Core Ingredient can be: Potato, Brinjal, Egg, Fish, Prawns, etc.
- If you are making potatoes bhujna then peel potatoes and cut then into half, if the potato is large you can make three pieces of one potato. Just see to that all the cut pieces are of equal size.
- Take a kadai or cooking utensil put all the above mentioned ingredients together. Mix all the ingredients using your hand and heat the mixture.
- After 1-2 mins heating, insert the potatoes in the heated mixture and let the same cook till the potatoes are soft. Just see to that the potatoes don’t get overcooked.
This dish is popularly known as BATATYCHA /POTATOES BHUJNA.
The same recipe can be employed for various core ingredients.
Bhujna can be eaten with chapati, fulka and rice. Mouth watering easy recipe total time required is 20 mins.