Semolina- 1 cup
Oil- 2 to 4 tsp for dough and 2-3 cups for frying
Salt- 1 tsp
Powdered sugar- 2 cups
- First you need to make a dough (preferably keep it overnight in fridge) by mixing semolina, oil and salt with some water to form a nice round dough ball.
- Now on a rolling board, roll a small circle using the rolling pin. Take that circle of the dough in the palm of your hand and then fill it with powdered sugar.
- Close the dough and then roll it into a small round puris.
- Deep fry the puri in well heated oil until they are slight golden in colour and crisp in texture.
- Drain the excess oil on absorbent paper and serve the semolina puri!!