KAJU PURAN POLI (Cashew Nut paratha)
- Kaju (Cashew nuts) – half kg
- Sugar – half kag
- Elaichi (cardamom) powder- 2 tsp
- Maida – 2 cups
There are 2 components required to be made ready before you assemble the poli.
- Mix maida with sufficient water and salt to make a soft white dough. You can add few drps of oil and knead the dough correctly to get a homogenous dough.
- Grind kaju i.e cashew nut and sugar together along in a mixer. Add Elaichi powder to the mixture for aroma.
- Take small ball of the white dough and roll it on the rolling board using the rolling pin. Then take the rolled dough in the palm and place 2 tsp of the Kaju puran in it. Then gently envelope the dough over the Puran.
- Now roll it again with the help of rolling pin to form a nice round and thin Kajuchi Poli.
- Heat the cooking pan or Tava on the flame. Roast the poli until its well cooked.
Thin light crispy Kaju Puran Poli is ready. Take a bite you will cherish the way it melts in the mouth.
Has your mouth started watering?? Even you can make them at home!